COMBAT SHIRT, TRU KH P/C R/S
THE ORIGINAL TACTICAL RESPONSE COMBAT SHIRT
This shirt combines the best of both worlds, the durability and protection of a combat jacket with the comfort of a t-shirt. Based off the current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton, 40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA®Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Mock turtle neck
- Seamless shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Zippered sleeve storage pockets
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Anti-abrasion padded elbow patch
- Gusseted sleeves
- Hook & loop cuff closures
XSmall - 3XLarge Regular
Medium - 2XLarge Long
*Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
The CORDURA® Baselayer body is designed to meet No Melt, No Drip standards and is not fire resistant. Complete No melt, No drip technology applies to all 50/50 NYCO colors only. Technology only applies to the Baselayer body on all other colors and fabrics