TRU-SPEC® MEN’S ORIGINAL 24-7 SERIES® TACTICAL PANTS WITH DROPN POCKET-A-TACS IX (1012)
Built with all the same features the original 24-7 Series® Tactical Pant with their ultra-comfortable engineered dimensional fit but with the added convenience of our DropN phone pocket. Loaded with features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, these pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort.
- Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 Polyester Cotton Rip-Stop fabrics are DWR water repellent coated
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 1-1/2" belt loops with 2-1/2" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- Two knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain two internal magazine compartments
- Utility pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- DripN phone pocket behind both side cargo pockets
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams
28 - 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37"
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.